Many claimants will not have the option to return to work and it is therefore imperative that the settlement is well managed and a suitable financial strategy is implemented to secure their future.
Our holistic financial planning service includes:
- The effective use of Personal Injury Trusts, if the recipient is in receipt of means-tested welfare benefits or may require state support in the future
- Providing support to deputies on Court of Protection cases and trustees of Personal injury Trusts
- Recommending and implementing a suitable financial strategy
- Support preparing and reviewing the annual expenditure budgets
- Cashflow modelling income and expenditure needs
- Managing the medium to long term investment portfolio
- Welfare benefits assessment
- Workplace pension advice and support when directly employing carers
The advisers at Dune Financial Planning have many years of experience working with recipients of legal settlements, trustees and deputies.
The recommendations and service we provide is always centred around acting in the clients’ best interests.